Our experience includes studies from first-in-human through Phase IV investigating drugs and biologics with a variety of delivery routes.
Our team includes investigators board certified in neurology as well as scientific leaders with extensive expertise in the application of translational drug development tools for neurodegenerative disorders. We provide pharmaceutical companies of all sizes with advice and guidance for protocol development and program planning. We have contributed significantly to many drug approvals spanning neurology.
With substantial subject databases established over decades of conducting research and referral relationships with multi-physician neurology practices and other organizations such as large senior living communities, we are exceptionally capable of meeting and exceeding enrollment timeline goals in neurology studies.
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Cognitive Impairment
- Essential Tremor
- Friedreich Ataxia
- Huntington’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Spinocerebellar Ataxia (SCA)
- Tourette’s Syndrome
Specialized Services and Capabilities
- Inpatient units with separate areas for healthy volunteers and patient populations
- Double-occupancy rooms to accommodate patients and their caregivers during inpatient stays
- Integration of complex pharmacodynamic (PD) assessments that may include cerebrospinal fluid (CSF) sampling as well as neuroimaging and electrophysiology methods (standardized PD procedures across our Apex sites)
- Raters with significant experience administering scales used as outcome measures in clinical studies in neurology
- Inclusion of neurologic patient populations in early phase clinical development plans (e.g., Phase I SAD/MAD studies)
We have an outstanding track record of success in the conduct of Phase I-IV trials across the central nervous system and internal medicine disorders.